Saturday, February 5, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY IPOD: playlist

Dance worthy tunes... that is the name of the playlist. I arranged this playlist according to songs that make me want to dance. Whether its a simple bobbing of the head or an uncontrollable full-body jumping motion, these songs move me to move. But most of all these songs are upbeat and fun. Hover over the song-name and click to listen on youtube.

1. Pumped up kicks by Foster the People
2. Memories (Extended) by David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi
3. Electric Feel by MGMT
4. If you want it by TV Girl
5. Vibrationz by Javelin
6. New Theory by Washed Out
7. Long Distance Call by Phoenix
9. What you do to me by BlakRoc
10. On giving up by High Places
11. Woe is me by The Walkmen
12. Fences by Phoenix
13. Trust by Generationals
14. Diplomat's Son by Vampire Weekend
15. Local joke by Neon Indian
16. I'm a lady by Santogold
17. Goal/wide by Javelin
18. Still sound by Toro y Moi