Thursday, December 16, 2010

WHAT'S IN MY IPOD: songs with little

Today I chose to listen to "Little Bit" by Lykke Li as I was doing laundry. So then all the other songs with little in it-- since my ipod was not on shuffle mode-- followed and I stayed tune as I folded my clothes. So right now my ipod's on "little" mode, so far I've listened to... 

little bit- Lykke Li
little cream soda- White Stripes
little deuce coupe- Beach Boys
little faith- The National 
little ghost- White Stripes
little girl- Hacienda
little lou, ugly jack, prophet john- Belle and Sebastian
little moon- First Aid Kit 
little motel- Modest Mouse
little one- Beck
little red rooster- Sam Cooke
little room- White Stripes 
little secrets- Passion Pit
little white lies- Deer Tick
and streaming right now... little wing- Jimi Hendrix
*Overall not a bad playlist, I'll consider going on "little" mode more often.
*Discovered an awesome song by Sam Cooke via this mode
*White Stripes takes the prize for most songs with "little", 3 SONGS!
*is that Norah Jones singing on the Belle and Sebastian song?

Photographic summary of what I've been doing the past 2.5 hours