Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY IPOD: playlist

Study, study, study. It's the last week of school which means papers and presentations are due. It's the time of the semester when I am reminded of the cons of procrastination. It is Tuesday night. The clock is ticking. Deadlines are approaching. My mind is consumed in schoolwork ... sometimes ... 80% of the time. There's nothing like a good music playlist to keep me awake and motivated. Music, to a certain degree, keeps me focused. When I hear a song for the fourth time I realize that time is going by quickly and I've got to finish quickly. And when thoughts are scarce, I discover guitar riffs and echoes that I never noticed in a song. These are four albums I've been streaming on my ipod as I study/write/memorize things:

Beach House- Teen Dream
Fleet Foxes- Helplessness Blues
Band of Horses- Infinite Arms
The Greenhornes- ****